White Frange Speedy *PICS ADDED*

White MC Frange Speedy, Custom Mini Pleaty/Charms, or Neither, but I suggest.........

• White MC Frange Speedy

• Custom Mini Pleaty/Charms

• Neither, but I suggest a....................

Results are only viewable after voting.
Kathy, funny you should have flaws on the speedy. Mine had some as well (all minor but still). However, bucket was flawless! Nonetheless, CONGRATS!!!:yahoo:

Kathy, funny you should have flaws on the speedy. Mine had some as well (all minor but still). However, bucket was flawless! Nonetheless, CONGRATS!!!:yahoo:
Yes, for that price it should be without flaws. :yucky: Actually, any LV should be without flaws when it's new. The fringe came from the LV distribution center in Memphis, even though I ordered it from a store in NY. The SA thought that the one from the distribution center would be newer, & now the NY store has sold theirs (today). In fact, they are all completely SOLD OUT in the states. :crybaby:Therefore, I can't get a new one. In order to have one, Fedex is picking up this baby for repair. It also didn't come with lock & key. :wtf: Anyway, hopefully my baby will be OK. :shrugs: Thanks to everyone for your comments. :heart: