White eyeliner

1. Anyone use it to line your waterline? (Lower rim of your eye) I find this brightens my eyes when i am tired.
  2. I've been doing this ever since Tyra Banks mentioned this on her show :biggrin: It's like my make up staple now. I taught my SIL this make up trick and she's been hooked like me heheheheh
  3. I don't but I put white on the inner corner of my eyes.
  4. I might try it. If I line the waterline, I usually irritate my contacts. I do highlighter on the inner corners.
  5. Me too :yes:
  6. i started using it about a month ago and i love it!
  7. I'd love to try it.. but my eyes itch whenever I line them there!
  8. Yesss I do it all the time. Love the look! :smile:
  9. Which eyeliner do y'all use?
  10. I use a white liner I got from MAC called Fascinating.
  11. I do it occasionally but I often don't have time.
  12. Does anyone have a picture of what this looks like? I have no idea what you're talking about but I'd consider trying it.
  13. I love the look, but for some reason makeup around my lower eyes causes me to break out in that area.
  14. I usually use gold, and it really makes my eyes pop... I've tried white, and it just doesn't work. But I'm really pale and have very dark brown eyes, so maybe that's it...
  15. Wow, what a coincidence! I was going to start a thread about white eyeliner. I want to try it and was going to ask for recommendations. Anyone use anything besides Mac? I have to drive an hour away from my dinky little town to buy Mac.