White/Cream Leather Care

Please can you all tell me, even though the caviar is meant to be an easy and durable leather to look after even in the white colour, how about the strap?! :confused1:

Because the strap is handled most often does it get dirty easily?

I have the white hybrid caviar flap, with the dark bijox chain. So my chain is fine, but the bag itself is very clean and easy to maintain. I love caviar leather!

Hi-I have 3 caviar white chanels and they all have held up well.

Just be sure to pretreat them! Many tPF'rs use the apple guard
conditioner and stain repellent.

Caviar is much more user-friendly than lambskin or calf-leather.

Enjoy your bag!:yahoo:

Hi-I have 3 caviar white chanels and they all have held up well.

Just be sure to pretreat them! Many tPF'rs use the apple guard
conditioner and stain repellent.

Caviar is much more user-friendly than lambskin or calf-leather.

Enjoy your bag!:yahoo:
3 !! lol putpics yea ?? please?? I want a WHITE FLAP:drool: !! interestin thread brendating started.

Hey Drunky_Krol!

I actually have 4!! Crazy I know. I do have other colors. Time to go on a Ban. It is difficult when you visit this forum!

Here they are:heart:

Attachments

• IMG_1048.JPG
    IMG_1048.JPG
    82.9 KB · Views: 384
  • IMG_1049.JPG
    IMG_1049.JPG
    97.6 KB · Views: 392
  • IMG_1047.JPG
    IMG_1047.JPG
    88.8 KB · Views: 454
  • IMG_1082.JPG
    IMG_1082.JPG
    96 KB · Views: 441
  • IMG_0989.JPG
    IMG_0989.JPG
    85.5 KB · Views: 498
Reactions: Joke
i have some white caviars, GST, Cerf, E/W bijoux & Timeless clutch. a pre washed cotton did stain my GST and E/W, but was able to remove thanks for baby wipes :tup: Do pretreat the bag before carry, even it's Caviar :yes:

I have a white caviar accordion flap. I used it this past weekend for the first time. I didn't have any worries carrying it. I have not pre-treated it, because the SA who sold it to me told me not to and Chanel would clean it for me. I think it's a great bag. My only issue would be the opening on this particular flap. Since it is a magnetic snap, I am slightly concerned about too much wear on the front, know what I mean?
--Judy

I'm going to be getting a white caviar clutch soon. I was wondering if the color holds up well. I'm just worried about white as it would only be my second white bag and my first with this particular material.

And those of you who have white caviar, how do you clean them when they need a little refreshing?

Thank you for all your help!

my SA told me that if you plan to keep a white caviar bag for the LONG run, then the white caviar will yellow a bit with age. i think when she says long run, she really means many, many years though.....

my SA told me that if you plan to keep a white caviar bag for the LONG run, then the white caviar will yellow a bit with age. i think when she says long run, she really means many, many years though.....
When I purchased my white caviar accordion a few months back, the SA told me that Chanel will and should clean the bag every year. I used it the other day, saw a little spot and was able to surface clean it, but the thread from the quilting is another story :sad: I'm hoping Chanel will be able to clean it at the end of the season, because I'm planning on enjoying this bag for a long time!!!
--Judy