white Chanel in NM circular?

1. does anyone know the name of the white Chanel open tote featured in the NM cicular mailed out this week? think i may have found my white bag:love:

2. i have been looking for a white bag:upsidedown:

3. I didn't get anything in the mail from NM this week : (
    Can you scan it or take a pic of it?

4. the circular is called "The Point". i don't have a scanner but i will see if i can take a picture of it with my phone camera. lets see....

5. they had alot of things i have been wanting featured.

6. here it goes. hope it works.

Image019.jpg
  7. AHHH YES!! The Modern Chain!! Not available yet as far as I know. . . Oct I think{?}
    There's some threads about it.
    I TOTALLY want one!

8. i will look up the threads. sorry for posting without searching. i was just so excited when i saw this bag. thank you soooo much!!!!!

9. retail will be 2295. expected to arrive in october. available in white, red, and black. i am on the list now for one. i can't wait.

10. That's a gorgeous bag. Can't wait to see one in real life!

11. they are calling the white a winter white. i am so excited. i can't wait.

12. It's beautiful! I have a feeling there's going to be a lot of us wanting something from this line!

13. Would love to have this in black. I love off white bags but so afraid to get one. I really love the 2.55 reissue in off white, so chicken.

14. Wow, that's the first time I've seen that. I'm in love. Ug. Yet another item to put on my list. My new job money is gone already.

15. my want list has grown so much lately but this bag just got bumped to the top of my want list.