White caviar flap with bijoux chain-Pic!!

oops, i might have a small problem. remember that i am trying to pretend to my lovely DH that i've had this (ahem) bag for ages? well the bag was probably shipped today so that means i'll be getting it on wed/thurs from BH via Fed Ex. however, my DH is coming back on Wed in the early afternoon from a business trip so there's a big chance he'll SEE it! Aack. normally when i know packages are arriving, i am able to sneak them into the house without him noticing, lol.

i'm going to call my SA tomorrow and see how she shipped it (one day, two day, etc). the cat may be out of the bag, girls!:nuts:

I knew this would happen...once I got my first chanel, I would want another. Well I went ahead and got a white classic flap with the bijoux straps from NM in BH. It was $2150. The SA Janine was sweet enough to send me a pic of it with her camera phone!

Now how am I going to explain this bag to my hubby?! I'm going to have to hide the purse and bring it "casually" in the spring and hope he doesn't notice, lol.

"This?" "I've had it for ages!" It's worked for me for 21 years!!!!!!:lol: