White caviar flap with bijoux chain-Pic!!

attachment.php

It's gorgeous....can't wait to see pics on her when u receive it! Don't forget to post some modeling pics:tup:

beautiful bag!!! well... try wearing a sexy lingerie and carry your bag.. i'm sure he will give you the two thumbs up :drool:LOL!!!!! just kidding. Just tell him, you may get away from not telling him now but ALL secrets will eventually come out.. in time :tup:

gorgeous! u are going to loveeeee the bag! my first classic flap was the large in white with regular chain and i just recently found myself the red jumbo with bijoux chain... and i love both straps!

Ohhh, I absolutely LOVE the white caviar and bijoux chain combination... it's soo pretty!! :love: :love: If I didn't already have the "hybrid" off white flap, I'd be all over this beauty hehe! :nuts:

Haha, hmm, well maybe you can casually bring it out one day and if he's confused, confuse him further by making him think he should remember the bag :P... you can be like "o\Ohhh, this old thing, I've had this forever... how do you not remember, I showed it to you that time (insert random date), remember?! :roflmfao:

Congrats and enjoy!! :yahoo: