White caviar flap with bijoux chain-Pic!!

kellylv,

i think it is from spring/summer 07 as i was told that the 08 line had not come in yet. i'm hoping that my bag is in new/good condition but was assured if i didn't like it i could return it. i've been dying for a white classic forever.

I think the white flap looks even better w/ the bijoux chains than w/ the leather-chain straps. :tup:

Sorry to change the topic here--but can anyone tell me if the bijoux chains are the same chains you usually see on the reissue flaps? I'm still learning here! TIA :smile:

UGH! I have a jumbo with silver hardware and regular chain but I'd love to have one with the bijoux chain. I tried asking for it, but it was sold out at the time.

Congrats on your fantastic purchase!

I think the white flap looks even better w/ the bijoux chains than w/ the leather-chain straps. :tup:

Sorry to change the topic here--but can anyone tell me if the bijoux chains are the same chains you usually see on the reissue flaps? I'm still learning here! TIA :smile:

no the reissue chains are different...the new or bijoux chain was only introduced in Spring 2007 and on and it came in light and/or dark tarnished silver...so far bags with the new/bijoux chain had either the CC classic lock or the mademoiselle/reissue square lock..we use to call the latter combo hybrid (as well as the combo with the leather interwoven chains- of the classic bags- together with the madem/reissue lock)
for clarification:yes: