White caviar flap with bijoux chain-Pic!!

sued2006

Nov 4, 2006
I knew this would happen...once I got my first chanel, I would want another. Well I went ahead and got a white classic flap with the bijoux straps from NM in BH. It was $2150. The SA Janine was sweet enough to send me a pic of it with her camera phone!

Now how am I going to explain this bag to my hubby?! I'm going to have to hide the purse and bring it "casually" in the spring and hope he doesn't notice, lol.

Attachments

• white flap.jpg
    white flap.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 727
{Now how am I going to explain this bag to my hubby?! I'm going to have to hide the purse and bring it "casually" in the spring and hope he doesn't notice, lol.[/quote]

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

Gee honey, I have had this bag for a while, but its a summer bag:angel:....yea I know that story...:okay: That is a great bag. I hope you enjoy it!

i love the laughing icons! ha ha!

seriously, i have to figure out something because while i have the most wonderful DH (he buys me handbags and matching wallets for xmas and bdays), he knows how expensive chanel is. god knows i drag him into enough boutiques!

i could pretend the bag is fake?! how funny is that? having a real bag and telling him it's not real. now that's sad and funny at the same time. :nuts:

boongkee,

i think its because of the straps? my bag has the bijoux chain which means it's metal without the leather interwoven throughout.

i did try to get the classic with the leather/metal straps, but NM doesnt have any more in white. stephanie at NM checked inventory and only found 2 white ones that were jumbo. she explained that NM only keeps the black classic flaps in stock at all times while the other colors aren't replenished once they are sold.

i should have the bag early next week...:yahoo:

congrats!!!! I have the jumbo in this and I love , love love it!!!!! Its a creamy dark white, very nice all year round! enjoy, just wear the bag in the house and act like you have had it for a few months and be pissed he never noticed it before!