White caviar flap with bijoux chain-Pic!!

1. I knew this would happen...once I got my first chanel, I would want another. Well I went ahead and got a white classic flap with the bijoux straps from NM in BH. It was $2150. The SA Janine was sweet enough to send me a pic of it with her camera phone!

Now how am I going to explain this bag to my hubby?! I'm going to have to hide the purse and bring it "casually" in the spring and hope he doesn't notice, lol.

white flap.jpg
  2. {Now how am I going to explain this bag to my hubby?! I'm going to have to hide the purse and bring it "casually" in the spring and hope he doesn't notice, lol.[/quote]

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

3. Gee honey, I have had this bag for a while, but its a summer bag:angel:....yea I know that story...:okay: That is a great bag. I hope you enjoy it!

4. i love the laughing icons! ha ha!

seriously, i have to figure out something because while i have the most wonderful DH (he buys me handbags and matching wallets for xmas and bdays), he knows how expensive chanel is. god knows i drag him into enough boutiques!

i could pretend the bag is fake?! how funny is that? having a real bag and telling him it's not real. now that's sad and funny at the same time. :nuts:

5. Hahaha, I've done that before! It usually works :smile:

6. is that caviar medium flap? How come do you still get this flap in the old price. Since the price increased, the price for medium caviar flap is $2395.

7. boongkee,

i think its because of the straps? my bag has the bijoux chain which means it's metal without the leather interwoven throughout.

i did try to get the classic with the leather/metal straps, but NM doesnt have any more in white. stephanie at NM checked inventory and only found 2 white ones that were jumbo. she explained that NM only keeps the black classic flaps in stock at all times while the other colors aren't replenished once they are sold.

i should have the bag early next week...:yahoo:

8. Congrats it is beautiful. Tell your hubby you found it at a consignment store.

9. Love the casual bringing up of the bag. I have done this myself. Congratulations on the lovely bag.

10. Love the bijoux chain with the white. Saw it in person over the holidays and fell in love. Congrats!

11. congrats!!!! I have the jumbo in this and I love , love love it!!!!! Its a creamy dark white, very nice all year round! enjoy, just wear the bag in the house and act like you have had it for a few months and be pissed he never noticed it before!

12. Gorgeous bag!! I love the white and the silver bijoux chain. Good luck on sneaking it past hubby! :smile:

13. it's a beautiful bag

14. Gorgeous bag

15. Beautiful, love the white with silver chain.