White Bag to Buy-Which would you choose?

1. I would like to hear your opinions on which white bag you would purchase if you were to buy one?

I really would like to buy a cream/off white bag but not sure which style or bag.

2. I would LOVE to buy the Louis Vuitton epi Alma in ivory! Or... a Houston in Perle! :love: Check out elux, they're gorgeous!

3. I think white is a tricky colour, but the LV Epi Leather in Ivory would be a good choice, more resistant to stains...(love the Noe Petit:heart:) think ivory lambskin is beautiful, but would have a nervous breakdown every time I carried it..let us know what you decide!:smile:

4. Chanel classic in caviar leather w/ gold chain it's so yummy :yes:

5. You should look into Chanel if you have not already.

They have some of the most beautiful white and cream bags that can be worn for years and years:yes:

6. I would go for the Balenciaga twiggy or the Bottega Veneta.

7. It depends on what your budget is.

8. I would love some suggestions too. I am trying to find a nice one but am nervous about getting an expensive one dirty.

9. No real budget in mind but let's say up to $2K give or take a few.

10. I bought and LOVE this Vintage Ligne Tote from Chanel.
    I love this dark white color because I think I can wear it year around.

DSCF2139.jpg DSCF2145.jpg
  11. What off white/ivory is concerned I just love my 06 Paddy in blanc:heart: , the leather is beautiful and the tone is gorgeous.
    I wouldn't get a white Balenciaga even if I really like Bal because most of them having yellowing issues. When I told her that I was considering a white bag even my SA told me to rather get another brand for white but again this is all a matter of personal preference. As I live with the the hardware chipping on Chloé others do with the yellowing issue.:s :shrugs:

12. That is a very nice bag. No issues with getting it dirty or high maintenance issues?

13. I bought a Balenciaga White City :love:

[​IMG]

14. I also like this and Swanky's Vintage Ligne :yes:

but this one is $2395 :push:

[​IMG]

15. :yes:
    your bag is tdf