"White" Baby Cabas Question

1. I am so excited about my new white baby cabas and I want to use her right now.
    :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Do you think I can get away with carrying it this time of year or should I put her away until next spring?:sad::sad::sad:

Thanks for any fashion advice you can give me.

2. Oh, I could never not use a brand new bag! I know that sometimes depending what time of year it is, white is not as easy to wear, but I would just use it anyway. Just make it work! And congratulations on getting this bag!

3. Use it !!! Consider the color a winter white !!!

4. I use my white baby cabas during this time of the year..i love it too much to put it away till spring. I really wouldn't consider it a snow white..its more of an ivory or as addisonshopper said a winter white. Enjoy your new bag!! I know you will love it :smile:

5. You can def use a white bag this time of year!! I still wear my white bags...whatever looks good with my outfit!!

6. Thanks so much for all of your input. Now, I will definately wear my new Cabas proudly all year long!!!
    What would we do without this site for clarification and help on so many "important" issues!?!

7. White baby Cabas must be stunning!can't wait for your pic!Congrats!:yes:

8. Hi I decided to ledge on to this thread instead of starting a new one. I saw a beautiful white-ish Chanel Cabas today, and it looked less white than the ones I've just seen on tpf.

So I just wanted to ask the Cabas experts out there, how many "shades" of white was the baby cabas produced in? Was there a stark white, and a more ivory-white, or is there just one white? I'm sure the bag experts will know what I'm talking about!!! Thanks!!