White ALI - must have?

1. That is the only color that my Macy's has besides Whiskey (which I don't want). Worth it? I live in chicago, so it would not be an all season bag. Is it going to look dirty and beat up quickly? Any insight? Pictures???
  2. :drool: The white Ali is beautiful and the leather is easy to clean-- man, I want one... :girlsigh:
  3. well...you obviously don't sound like you MUST have it. are you trying to talk yourself into it- or OUT of it?
  4. LOL, I'm not sure. I love the look of it, but I don't want it if it's gonna look like crap soon!
  5. Have you considered trying to locate a black one at another Macys? But for me I absolutely love the white, thinking of one for myself.
  6. if your fear is it getting ruined/dirty, then the white isn't for you. and i don't love the ali in whiskey...so maybe find another bag?
  7. Macy's carries the brown ali - you could have it transferred.
  8. They would do this? Meaning if my Macy's doesn't have the bag I want, they would transfer it from another store?
  9. I myself love and own the white Ali. I don't wear it alot because the weather has been crappy in New York. I am wearing it tomorrow though because it looks like Spring has Sprung!
  10. I don't think it's a must have bc white is a seasonal color IMO. Also, I'd be paranoid about getting it dirty every time I took it out so it takes the fun out of carrying it.