Whistle Advice Please??

1. I just talked to an SA at Neiman Marcus in Tysons Galleria. They have a small vert gazon whistle bag on hold for me. I've read the reviews on the Whistle, but haven't really seen a lot of pics.

Do any of you have the small whistle? Can you post a pic please? Can you tell me what you think of the bag as compared to, say, the classique?

I bought a vert gazon classique a few days ago (still unused), and am now wondering if the whistle would be a better idea. I paid full retail for the classique; the whistle is on sale for $711.

I'm sooooooooooo confused!!!

2. Kathy... ohhhh, I saw that bag last night :smile: It was a purtty color :yes: I personally prefer the moto style bags better but, for that price, you should gab it :tup:
  3. Forgive my bumping this. I appreciate girlycharlie's response, but wondered if anyone else had thougts on the whistle? I've seen almost nothing on tPF on this bag. I'm heading over to NM later this afternoon, and would love to hear what you all think. You have become trusted advisors! Thanks.
  4. go check at bluefly.com
  5. I personally do not like it, however it depends on your taste. I don't think it is as popular as the moto bags, that is why there isnt so much on the forum about them and that is why they are always available on discounted sites. Good luck.
  6. Thanks! I think I'll head over and look at it, and probably leave it right where it is. Your advice is always much appreciated!:kiss: