Handbags & Purses

Whiskey Travel Bag Reveal

duranie70 Posted By duranie70 Posted Nov 1, 2009

1. #1 Nov 1, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2009
    I finally took some pics..it has been a mega busy week for me. I have not used it yet. I thought in my mind it would be much larger. Here goes:

Attached Files:

2. Some more- excuse my unmaid bed..lol - I am too tired!
    The last picture shows how the bag lays flat when empty.
    Also, you can see where they heat stamp Ignes and I had them put my last name right where my nail is- above IGNES inside the bag.

Attached Files:

3. I stuffed a pillow into the bag to take these pictures on my couch to show what it looks like "full"
    I put it next to my whiskey Virginia, full size Belen Echandia love me, and a full size Gabrielle so you can have a size perspective of the travel bag.

Attached Files:

4. This is the full size tinted chocolate toilettries bag. I used it as a clutch last night and wow, it fits a lot of stuff! My camera, my EnV touch cell, my small Mulberry wallet, pen, a tiny umbrealla, (It was pouring last night!) MAC lipstick, lip liner, powder, keys, and concealer! Fantastic!

Attached Files:

5. The worthless side pockets that do not even fit in a new Mac spice lip liner!!
    The pocket opposite it had my cell phone.

Attached Files:

6. 1 Modeling pic- again, I am 5'8, size boo hiss USA 12

Attached Files:

7. D - it's gorgeous!! The Light Whiskey leather really suits it. It's so classic, you'll be able to use it forever. The lining compliments it beautifully! It's not as big as I pictured it either. I also didn't know it was almost bowler-ish shaped, but I like it!

If you get a chance can you take pics of how the outside pocket is attached and what the bag looks like wo it? :biggrin:

8. Great pics, duranie!! I love the colour!! Are you happy with it?

9. Yes..it is the largest bag I have. In the pic with the travel bag & gabby- the pillow behing the travel bag is the pillow that was in it for the other couch pics!

10. That's a beautiful colour and I love the clutch.

11. Ask and you shall recieve.
    I now have on my chenille robe... but took pics w/ the bag messenger style. Hardly anything is in the bag, I threw in the toiilettries bag and a catalog close by. LOL

Attached Files:

12. Inside the bag and the pocket.

Attached Files:

13. Thank you sillykitty, JRed, and Vanbod! Off to watch Flash Forward- hubby taped it for me.

14. Ooooh, I like Flash Forward too!. I am weeks behind tho.

Thanks for all of the great pictures Duranie! You really gave us a great feel for its size and what it will hold. As usual, beautiful color choice!

Now, if only I had somewhere to travel that would enable me to use such a beautiful bag........

15. You're the best D!! Thanks for those pics. I wasn't sure if I would like the detachable pocket, but it looks nice!