Whine here.

i want to whine. there's an ink club and i'm not invited because i sold my ink.:cry: there is the tPF 8 week fitness challenge, and it's been two weeks already and i've gained 5 lbs. :cry::cry: my bag isn't here yet.:cry::cry:and no one wants to buy my bags.:cry::cry::cry:

cougess said:
I'm sooo upset that I lost my chanel cambon cell phone case today - left it in a cab. :cry: I should not have been making calls in the cab! It was way too expensive, but so cute. I did not even have it for 2 weeks. Now that I realize how easy it is to lose, I don't think I can justify another one. :noggin:

OH AWFUL!

mlertpac said:
Ladies, no need to whine! Ebay just had it's 10-cent listing day, and now there are oooooooodles of bags up. A lot are fake, but A LOT looking rather promising! (cheap too)

Oh THAT'S what it is!!!!!!
I was wondering!
AND ONE OF MY TWO DREAM BAGS IS UP!!!!!:love: :love: :blink:
I hope the seller e-mails me back about a BIN :graucho:

winona77 said:
Ok, I'm trying to be a Pollyanna here. You could weigh 500 pounds and I'd still envy your Birkin :yes:

thanks, w. that's what i told my friend. i'm glad i have my birkin cuz it takes away from people looking at my body. and if i get fatter, i can always upgrade to a birkin 40.:graucho:

mlertpac said:
Ladies, no need to whine! Ebay just had it's 10-cent listing day, and now there are oooooooodles of bags up. A lot are fake, but A LOT looking rather promising! (cheap too)

Oooh, off to check out eBay! :cool: Wait, I just got two bags within a week. Maybe not such a good idea :shame:

So now I have to whine: I hate that I don't live in the States because you have sooo many fabulous B-bags on ebay and I can't buy them because the duties/taxes the German customs would charge would kill me so I just see those beautiful bags passing by and everytime I want to immigrate just for this reason!

Tanja said:
So now I have to whine: I hate that I don't live in the States because you have sooo many fabulous B-bags on ebay and I can't buy them because the duties/taxes the German customs would charge would kill me so I just see those beautiful bags passing by and everytime I want to immigrate just for this reason!

You have like 15 Hermes stores in Germany, and I only have one (the other two are at the airport and Neimans which do not have Birkins). I am sad that when I used to live in Manhattan I woud pass by the gallopping sound of the horse and know that i am at the hermes store, but could not appreciate its beauty and style because I was still stuck on LV and Prada at the time. :cry::cry:

Tanja said:

:smash: I am going to have to whine with you too! There have been countless of bags that I have not been able to buy, simply because they did not ship internationally, the shipping was just astronomical, or they wouldn't sell to people that lived in countries other than stated.

Good thing is, I'll be back in the US reeeeeal soon for grad school. :graucho: