Which Zac Posen *emerald green* frame bag do you prefer?

Which Zac Posen frame bag do you prefer?

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
    (pic from Nordstrom)

(pic from eLuxury)
    Zac Posen emerald Aurora bag.JPG Zac Posen emerald Antonia bag.JPG
  2. i voted aurora... i not only love the name (ahh, disney:p) but also the closure and vintage inspired shape.
  3. I really love them both actually...
    But I suppose if you absolutely have to choose, I'd say go with the Antonia. I think that because the Aurora has such large gold-tone hardware, if I were in your shoes, I could only wear it with other things that have a similar gold-toned hardware. But maybe I'm just a little too obsessive :rolleyes:
  4. I like them both, but for different reasons.

I actually think that the gold, in the Aurora, would be OK -- in terms of matching with other things.
  5. PS: I didn't realize these were green bags!!
  6. Nice bags, but I prefer Aurora, love it!!
  7. They're both great, but I think that emerald patent leather must look pretty amazing in real life. Therefore I vote Antonia.
  8. aurora seems edgier and classier to me. :smile:
  9. Tough choice, but I'll have to go with the Aurora. I like its vintage inspired shape.
  10. I prefer the aurora. I think it would have a longer shelf life than the antonia.
  11. I loooooooooooove that patent Antonia bag!

I've been lusting over it for a while now!
  12. I usually don't like frame bags. But I do like the Aurora a lot.
  13. I voted for the Aurora. I think the framing and hardware work better on this bag. :tup:
  14. I love frame bags. I have seen the Aurora IRL and I fell in love with it. It's a little heavy though. I haven't seen the patent leather one. I still vote for the beautiful Aurora.
  15. Antonia!