Which Zac Posen *emerald green* frame bag do you prefer?

?

Which Zac Posen frame bag do you prefer?

1. AURORA

2. ANTONIA

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. AURORA
    (pic from Nordstrom)
    [​IMG]

ANTONIA
    (pic from eLuxury)
    [​IMG]

Zac Posen emerald Aurora bag.JPG Zac Posen emerald Antonia bag.JPG
  2. i voted aurora... i not only love the name (ahh, disney:p) but also the closure and vintage inspired shape.

3. I really love them both actually...
    But I suppose if you absolutely have to choose, I'd say go with the Antonia. I think that because the Aurora has such large gold-tone hardware, if I were in your shoes, I could only wear it with other things that have a similar gold-toned hardware. But maybe I'm just a little too obsessive :rolleyes:

4. I like them both, but for different reasons.

I actually think that the gold, in the Aurora, would be OK -- in terms of matching with other things.

5. PS: I didn't realize these were green bags!!

6. Nice bags, but I prefer Aurora, love it!!

7. They're both great, but I think that emerald patent leather must look pretty amazing in real life. Therefore I vote Antonia.

8. aurora seems edgier and classier to me. :smile:

9. Tough choice, but I'll have to go with the Aurora. I like its vintage inspired shape.

10. I prefer the aurora. I think it would have a longer shelf life than the antonia.

11. I loooooooooooove that patent Antonia bag!

I've been lusting over it for a while now!

12. I usually don't like frame bags. But I do like the Aurora a lot.

13. I voted for the Aurora. I think the framing and hardware work better on this bag. :tup:

14. I love frame bags. I have seen the Aurora IRL and I fell in love with it. It's a little heavy though. I haven't seen the patent leather one. I still vote for the beautiful Aurora.

15. Antonia!