Which wristlet with Carly Khaki/Beet

1. Hi all, I'm new here. I just ordered the large Carly in the Khaki/Beet. I'm having trouble deciding on which wristlet! Any suggestions?? (I don't prefer the wallets b/c of the price--wristlets work well for me!) Thanks in advance!!

2. I have not seen it in person, but what about this one? Legacy in Chili

[​IMG]

3. Thanks for your reply!! I think the chili is too red to match the beet. The SA wanted me to get the bleeker wristlet in khaki/black--I didn't care for the black with it. What about just a khaki/brown combo?? I think there used to be a legacy wristlet to match, but I can't find it anywhere.

4. the legacy wristlet was khaki/black as well. I don't know if they ever made the wristlet with red on it, I've only seen the french purse with it.

5. if you dont mind a small wristlet how about the bleecker signature in khaki/red
    [​IMG]

6. ^^^I like that one with it!!^^^

7. Thanks ladies. I actually went to the outlet and found a slim signature wallet in khaki/gold. I think it will look good b/c it's neutral, and the bag (carly) has the brass hardware. Wdyt?? They had wallets in khaki/red, but the red looked too bright---I don't think it would've matched the "beet".

8. Post of a picture with the bag!