which would you pick??

Which would you choose?

1. Sandstone Hobo with GH

2. Natural Hobo with GH

3. White Hobo with GH

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. let me know your reasons :tup:
  2. I've seen the Sandstone GH Hobo IRL and I think it looks stunning! I also happen to be more partial to Sandstone than I would to Natural or White. :yes:
  3. i love the sandstone as a color but the gh on the hobo is TDF in natural ... amd the white .. well .. amazing!! .. but too afraid of getting it dirty .. aaahhhh
  4. I love the natural... it's a such delicate color...between sandstone and White !
  5. It was a hard choice between Sandstone and Natural but I picked Natural. I have a Natural Shoulder and I LOVE the leather and wish I would have gotten a bigger bag in this color.
  6. Natural, its in between both colours, I saw it today at selfridges and it is just sooo preety! Im scared of white its a bit garish but the natural is just softer and 'prettier' imo! xx
  7. I'd pick Sandstone, it's a stunning color plus I am scared of real light bags! Though, the natural is GORGEOUS too!
  8. sandstone because it is sooo beautiful
  9. ITA - and i think it would look the best with the GH
  10. Sandstone because it is SOOOOO PRETTY and will go with anything in every season and won't get dirty as easily....:tup:
  11. Sandstone by FAR - its extremely pretty with gold GH. The gold enhances the sandstone and the colour goes from nice to STUNNING.

Trust me. I've had a SS day with GH on shoulder once (sold out now) and my jaw dropped.

Its a slightly 'golden' colour too but still neutral. Beautiful.
  12. Sandstone is stunning with GH.. the combination is great! Go for it.. :graucho::yes:
  13. I voted for the sandstone because it is such a pretty color and it could take more wear than the white IMO.
  14. Both the Sandstone and Natural are gorgeous with GH and great in the Giant Hobo style. I just sold a Giant Natural Brief and returned a Giant Sandstone Hobo! Both colours are amazing but the Sandstone will be much easier to keep clean and will go with jeans, browns, whites any neutral really. I just found it was more versatile than Natural.

If you really like a lighter colour I would keep the Sandsone now and get Ivory with GH :heart: for fall! IMO, it will be even greater than Natural