Which would you pick? Vernis agenda or MC agenda?

1. Which would you choose?

2. Multicolor for me. I like the Vernis don't get me wrong but I prefer the MC. Althought both are for women I buy MC stuff and I don't care.but since I only liked the indigo vernis which is almost guyish lol and I know MC is not manly at all but I rock it.

in conclusion, MC lol

3. I think you should go with the multicolor.

4. multi color is a happier color, plus i dont like the idea of vernis having discolorations over time....

5. Vernis...I love Vernis leather and the colours.:love:

6. Mc for fall and winter and vernis for summer :smile:
    If you can only have one then go for MC

7. I love my new vernis so I vote vernis!

8. I like Vernis and the white mc (not black, but white). If I had to choose, I would go with the MC.

9. I have the MC white cles and wallet, but I just got a vernis agenda cause I did not want to OD on the MC, so i say vernis!

10. both are great too, yeah if you have to pick only one, i say go for MC agenda

11. Definitely the MC agenda, preferably in white !

12. I vote for the Vernis.

13. White MC! Vernis is sooo extremely sensitive, and agendas tend to get knocked around. My SA told me that if you get a pen mark on vernis, it will never come out regardless of what you do!

14. I love, love, love vernis but I own a black MC Agenda. I'd say go with the MC Agenda but you must do that which will make you happy.

15. if you're going to use it a lot, then get a Multicolore one in white :yes:. the Vernis will get scratched and scuffed and dirty easily