Which would you pick - Epi Eugenie or the Epi Pochette Wallet

Which would you pick? ( you know I need both, but can only have 1)

• Epi Eugenie wallet?

• Epi Pochette Wallet

Results are only viewable after voting.
The bag I carry the most is my chanel flap - so the size of the wallet is important because there isn't a whole lot of room :O.

I was wondering if the buckle would make the Eugenie bulkier than the pochette wallet and take up more space?
If size is a concern I suggest you definately go see it in person. I ordered mine off of elux (sight unseen) and I was surprised at how large it was. I have the Zippy and it's about as big as I'm willing to go with a wallet. The Eugenie was substantially larger than the Zippy.

:wtf::wtf:

thanks for your input!!
I must have read the dimensions wrong - I thought it was smaller than the zippy and the Zippy was too big for me.
You're right I just checked it on LV website. I don't know. I have the zippy and I like the size. I ordered the epi eugenie and it was too big for me. I don't even know what to say :shrugs: Maybe I was wrong? I'm confused myself now!!

I LOVE the Eugenie, but if you carry a Chanel classic flap (unless it's the Jumbo), it's going to take up the majority of the space. You wouldn't have much room left for anything else.

I just got back from looking at them and the Eugenie is taller than the pouchette or pti wallet, plus then theres the size of the buckle.
I'm going to get a pouchette and now I'm stuck on like both epi colors equal, but for different reasons:

-- the pinker epi color I like better than the eggplant
-- But! The eggplant epi has that awesome contracting lining
Making me like both equally.
I do have a violette pochette wallet which is closer to the eggplant in color - so heck....I'm still undecided:shrugs::shrugs: