Which would you get? mono petit noe or mono papillon 30?

Which would you get, mono petit noe or mono papillon 30?

1. mono petit noe

2. mono papillon 30

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I like both bags of course but can't decide which to get in Sep. I decided to pass on getting the red epi speedy bec. my dh told me he didn't like it and thought it was very outfit specific bec. of the color. I am leaning more towards the petit noe. The bags I already have are in the picture in my signature. Thanks for your input!
  2. I love the petite noe...that would be my choice! That would also give you two shoulder bags and two handhelds for your option.
  3. I would go with the papillon 30. I don't own it yet, but have always loved the shape.
  4. I prefer the shape of the papillon 30 although the petit noe is alot for comfortable on the shoulders.
  5. Thanks for your replies/votes guys. I already have a change of heart and am thinking epi again, lol, maybe a black alma. No more responses are needed, thanks again!
  6. I love the Papillon 30, that's my next bag in damier. Good luck!!!
  7. Pap 30, after own some PEtit Now in any materials, I feel bored ;)
  8. Papillon, I dont like that plain bottom on the Noe it would get so dirty. Plus I think the Noe is an old style it needs to be updated.
  9. I have both....and prefer the papillon. I rarely use it because I'm more of a big purse fan..but I do love it for a casual night out on the town
  10. i think the pap- but i am drawn to more structured bags
  11. I voted for pap
  12. lol I voted for Pap until I read your post that now you want an Epi....Lockit?
  13. i think the petit noe is high maintenance due to the vachetta bottom...i opted for the pap 30...but obviously you sound like u prefer the petit noe for...so..get it!
  14. You know I'm all over the place, lol. I was thinking ok, I don't want another mono bag, now I'll go for a black epi alma. And then some hours go by and now I'm wanting the mono papillon 30 AGAIN! Well I've got a whole other month to flip flop over it since I'm not buying it till Sep. I have a feeling I won't get the petit noe either. Who knows, I may even get a recital, lol! I always wanted a great evening bag!
  15. I have a question about the papillon. what's your opinion on the old style vachetta, it was the cross grain leather that they used on the outside instead. For some reason I like the look of it on a papillon. I wonder if I should make that a sep. thread, lol. So now my question is, vachetta style papillon or cross grain leather trim? I plan on getting the bag used on eBay so that's why a vintage one is a possibility.