Which would you choose?

1. Wow, tough choice! I love both colors and styles, but in terms of functionality, I would go with the MP. It's so easy to carry and it holds a ton of stuff. The zipper is easier to get in and out of as well.

2. I agree with thithi. I would go for the MP it seems like you may get more use out of it.

3. I love the Brick Red Elise. I keep looking at it and thinking "Would it go with much of my clothes?". I think the MP would go with more. Did you get it?

4. Did you get the MP? Both are lovely bags!:heart:

5. I like the red Elise!

6. ^^ I prefer the red elise too, but if it was a berry venetia i would absolutely love it, that my next purchase, i found several berry venetias for 429$

7. I like the red Elise more!

8. I agree.

9. Love both but I'd go with the MP. You would get more use out it IMO. Good luck!

10. I did it. :yahoo: I was dying for a MP and I really love the berry... I have Stella in wine, so I am trying to have as many varied colors as I can... Maybe Elise in another color... I need to ban myself from buying purses! :yes:

11. Woohoo!! Congrats on your new bag! I love this color!!

12. WOW! It's gorgeous! Love the color, and what a super BIN price!
    You got an incredible deal~ I know you will love the MP so much. It is my favorite style bag. ENJOY!
    :party:

13. congrats! i think ya made the correct choice, that colour is so yummy!

14. Thank you! I really love the color and was wanting a Multipocket. I tend to like my bigger bags more so I know I'll get tons of use out of it. Can't wait to get it!