Which would you choose Monogram Cabas Piano or Damier Saleya PM or Damier Speedy 25?

WHich Bag?

1. Mongram Cabas Piano

2. Damier Saleya PM

3. Damier Speedy 25

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I am still having trouble deciding on an LV bag. I keep going back and forth on the monogram. I like it but when I see the fakes it's a turn off. I like Damier but I feel that I should have a "classic" LV meaning monogram. I am so confused. :shrugs: Let me know your opinions.
  2. Mono Cabas Piano
    The shape is gorgeous and the mono is a classic.
    Plus the vachetta looks gorgeous once the patina has sent it!
  3. Fuss-free, classic, nice size, not faked to death - Damier speedy :smile:
  4. I voted Saleya, but the Speedy is gorgeous, too :nuts:
  5. everybody's been running out to buy the Saleya, so i say get the Speedy 25 first. it's not as common.
  6. I'm between the speedy 30 and the Saleya, I do like the cellphone pocket in the Saleya but I think I will leave my final decision up to my visit in the store with the help of the wonderful SA I will have in Hawaii b/c they're all quite nice there...can't wait!
  7. i love the damier speedy! :biggrin:
  8. I vote damier speedy. I bought and returned the saleya b/c it didn't stay on my shoulder.
  9. I voted Saleya because I have one and love it!!!! But I still want to get a Speedy too. I chose the Saleya over the Speedy because of the alacantra lining, the cell phone pocket and the more structured bottom. :flowers:
  10. Yes, exactly!
  11. I love, love, love my Damier Speedy 25. Perfect size and shape.

Where I live, if I see an LV out somewhere, it's very likely to be the Cabas Piano. Nice bag, but at least in my area, everyone has it. The Damier is much more unusual.
  12. i'm totally dying to get a Damier Speedy 25 - so i reckon you should get this!! its so cute! hehehe! good luck on what you decide!
  13. Get the piano now and the damier piece in the fall!
  14. My vote goes to the Saleya. I plan to get it for fall :love:
  15. I would go for either the Speedy or the Saleya...both are beautiful...I guess if I *had* to choose between those 2...it would be the Saleya, but then I would eventually get the Speedy, too. lol.