Which would you buy and Why?

?

Which one would you choose for yourself??

1. Purse number 1

2. Purse number 2

3. Purse number 3

4. Purse number 4

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I haven't made my mind up on anything yet but want to have an idea of what I really like before I go to the store. Since I live so far away from the store I'll need to pretty much have a few bags in my mind before I get there. So these are the ones I really like. Of course I've been known to change my mind but for now, if this was YOU....which would you pick and why?

1. The Legacy in Chocolate,
    [​IMG]

2. The Legacy in Denim

[​IMG]

3. Legacy Signature in Black and Khaki

[​IMG]

4. The Large Denim Carly (even though I don't have enough to put in it, lol)

[​IMG]

2. The ebony and khaki bag is IMO, something that can be used more, its more versatile, can be used in more than just a few seasons, etc.

I love the carly, but you said you dont have enough to put in it, would you consider getting a smaller one?

3. Cindy I actually thought about that but would have to see it in person. I don't see a smaller one on the Coach sight though.

4. I vote for bag #5...the Carly in the chocolate! Or #1 or 3...I think they would go with a lot of summer outfits.

5. The Carly in the Chocolate was my first choice but I am terrified of getting it dirty! TERRIFIED! The Legacy in the Chocolate looks like it would be much harder to get dirty which is why I changed my mind. I do like the denim though.

6. yes, i would be terrified of geting it dirty as well.

i like the signature fabric because for me, its easier to keep clean.

7. i just saw the first one at dillards when i went to pick up a wristlet for my bf's baby cousin and it was SOOOO cute! I almost got her that material wristlet, but i doubt a 12 year old would like it! hehe now im kicking myself for not buying myself one!

8. Since I already have a Denim Carly, I'd grab that Chocolate Legacy

9. i dont wear anything denim ever so i would worry the denim would look off on me,,, and so i dont think i would pick one of the denim ones

and the chocolate one is cute,,, but the white scares me and i love the turnlocks on the sig. fabric so i think that would be my pick :smile:

10. :wtf: How can you live without wearing jeans?? I wear them every day. Amazing!

As for my vote, I went with #3. It seems more classic to me. If not that one, then #1. For some reason I just can't get into this incarnation of denim. Normally I love denim, so that's weird for me.

11. Legacy signature in black & khaki

12. haha i know i am like the only person in the world who doesnt wear denim :smile: jeans just fit my body really weird ,, it sucks so i wear dressier pants or sweats and stuff i dunno Unless im going out i tend to wear the comfy clothes haha

13. I would vote for chocolate.

14. I would buy the (4) Carly Denim Bag in Medium if you wear alot of denim. I know that the Coach boutiques are not carrying it but you can get it at Dillards or Macy's. For second choice I would get the Legacy Denim Shoulder Bag. For Third Choice I would get the Legacy Shoulder Bag in Chocolate. 4, 1 and 3 in that order. Good luck deciding. By the way, I am getting a denim bag this year, just can't decide which one yet.

15. I vote for either the chocolate or the khaki Legacy.