Which Wins Out? Black Marcelle or Black Claudia?

Wow! I can't believe you sold these babies JC. I thought you were just asking about which one people liked better. Sometimes I can't believe I'm so dense. Both are gorgeous. Congrats to Nunnla and Rose for scoring some great deals.

Oh - I hope you didn't misunderstand!!! I have like 5 black Koobas - and I've been debating back and of which one to KEEP not to SELL (which is maybe what you were thinking???) :confused1:
It was a hard go of it - but it's ONLY the second time I've bought and sold this bag.....!!! :yahoo:
I didn't mean to offend? :crybaby:

Wow! I can't believe you sold these babies JC. I thought you were just asking about which one people liked better. Sometimes I can't believe I'm so dense. Both are gorgeous. Congrats to Nunnla and Rose for scoring some great deals.

?? That wasn't my black Marcelle......:Push:

No problem Katskorp. I was just freaking out because that Marcelle wasn't from me.
I'm feeling rather upset that it appeared to some that I was fishing around. Which I wasn't. If I want to get opinions on which bag to KEEP who else am I going to ask? My kids? Please. My husband...? Well, maybe.
I'm sorry that my Claudia and someone else's Marcelle happened to appear at the same time this thread came into fruition.
I certainly wouldn't want to taint my reputation as being an honest TPFer ....I was asking which people liked more. The Marcelle won out. That's the one I kept.....:Push:

I'm sorry and apologize to everyone if it seemed like something else.....

Oops. I got confused. I thought the Marcelle was yours as well. Of COURSE you should post about which bags you aren't sure about getting rid of. We all have gone purse crazy and experienced remorse after the fact. Thanks for clearing that up though. No one is offended, certainly not me! I only wish I had the same gorgeous problems as you! :lol:

It was our sweet Nunnla! Hi Nunnla!!! :tup::heart:
When I saw that black Marcelle - my dream bag for a couple years now - even with the loose lacing on one pocket I had to have it. Don't know when another will come around - so I grabbed it quick. I've been a bad girl. I sold my cognac Marcelle only to buy a toffee one since that was the color I really wanted. I also bit the bullet and paid an exhorbitant price (yes gouging does occur even by our own to our own) for a black Lucy. But, you girls know how badly I wanted one of those and I just couldn't bring myself to pay big bucks to the devil I don't know for the one without the zipper pull. I'd rather pay them to the devil I do know for the absolutely authentic, perfect condition bag. So, I've been busy but I'm a happy camper. Now if I could only find a purple and silver Lucy and black Ginger, my list would be complete.