Which Weekender should I choose?

Which colour Weekender RH would you choose?

1. Tabac

2. Vert D'Eau

3. 06 Rouille

4. 06 Sapin

5. 06 Marron

6. Cafe

7. Anthracite

8. Vert Fonce

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I have a choice of a few colours of Weekender's (all with RH). Here they are:

Tabac, Vert Fonce, Vert Deau, Café, Anthracite, 06 Sapin, 06 Marron, 06 Rouille

I have never owned a brown bag, but I love the look of the Camel / Caramel Weekender's.

Then again, as I will be using this as a gym bag and occasionally as carry on luggage, perhaps I should get a fun colour like the new BG Pink or Vert D'Eau?

Here are the choices of Weekender colours I can get now. Which should I choose?

Tabac is the closest to a light Camel colour I can get BTW...

Would anyone recommend a Vert D'Eau Weekender? I have never seen this colour IRL, but I love Seafoam, Pistachio & 04 Turquoise...I do love the 07 leathers...Any pics of a Vert D'Eau broken in?

Thanks everyone!
  2. Vert D'eau!
    (but for practical purposes, I'd go with something more stain-resistant)
  3. Definitely Sienna!!!!

I have a Sienna Work that I adore to death....I'd LOVE to get it in the WE at some point!:heart:
  4. I love Vert d' eau, but if you are going to travel w it; probably will get some stains~I have a Sienna city and love it...great (lighter) brown vintage-y color that you can wear in winter months or in summer.
  5. I voted Anthracite, it's dark, it's chameleon like, it's beautiful, and I think that if I had the choice between all of them, I would pick Anthracite.
  6. I'd go with Sapin or Marron - they should be dark enough to not show stains but still show color. I think Rouille would look great in a WE but you have to love the color:smile:
  7. Sapin or Vert Fonce.:tup:
  8. I'm going to say Vert Fonce! I saw it IRL and it was beautiful and smooshy! Would be very drapey in no-time, and the color is rich and beautiful.
  9. I have a Vert D'eau First... and I loooove her. I can take a broken-in pic for you, if you'd like. However, I wouldn't rec' this color for a weekender that's going to be used as a gym bag and carry-on; it would get terribly dirty.
  10. I'd get vert fonce, sapin or anthracite - all would age well and not get too dirty. Or maybe whichever one's your fave color.
  11. I voted anthracite........go figure. It's still one of my favorites.
  12. Another for Anthracite :tup:
  13. definitely tobacco!! i love this color IRL and isn't overwhelming on a big bag. my second choice is vert d'eau (i was tempted myself by the good deal at susan's!) but i'm not too sure if it's practical as a big bag??

looking forward to modeling pictures when you get your new bag!!
  14. Cafe, Anthracite, or Vert Fonce- I like the big bags in darker, neutral colors. Plus, I'm still drooling over karenab's black weekender. Can't wait to see what you choose!
  15. I voted 06 Rouille

I am starting to love this colour more and more, and I think it would look awsome in the WE style.