Which Weekender should I choose?

Which colour Weekender RH would you choose?

• Tabac

• Vert D'Eau

• 06 Rouille

• 06 Sapin

• 06 Marron

• Cafe

• Anthracite

• Vert Fonce

Results are only viewable after voting.

KDC

miss old school Bal
O.G.
Feb 8, 2007
I have a choice of a few colours of Weekender's (all with RH). Here they are:

Tabac, Vert Fonce, Vert Deau, Café, Anthracite, 06 Sapin, 06 Marron, 06 Rouille

I have never owned a brown bag, but I love the look of the Camel / Caramel Weekender's.

Then again, as I will be using this as a gym bag and occasionally as carry on luggage, perhaps I should get a fun colour like the new BG Pink or Vert D'Eau?

Here are the choices of Weekender colours I can get now. Which should I choose?

Tabac is the closest to a light Camel colour I can get BTW...

Would anyone recommend a Vert D'Eau Weekender? I have never seen this colour IRL, but I love Seafoam, Pistachio & 04 Turquoise...I do love the 07 leathers...Any pics of a Vert D'Eau broken in?

Thanks everyone!

I love Vert d' eau, but if you are going to travel w it; probably will get some stains~I have a Sienna city and love it...great (lighter) brown vintage-y color that you can wear in winter months or in summer.

I'd go with Sapin or Marron - they should be dark enough to not show stains but still show color. I think Rouille would look great in a WE but you have to love the color:smile:

I have a Vert D'eau First... and I loooove her. I can take a broken-in pic for you, if you'd like. However, I wouldn't rec' this color for a weekender that's going to be used as a gym bag and carry-on; it would get terribly dirty.

definitely tobacco!! i love this color IRL and isn't overwhelming on a big bag. my second choice is vert d'eau (i was tempted myself by the good deal at susan's!) but i'm not too sure if it's practical as a big bag??

looking forward to modeling pictures when you get your new bag!!

Cafe, Anthracite, or Vert Fonce- I like the big bags in darker, neutral colors. Plus, I'm still drooling over karenab's black weekender. Can't wait to see what you choose!