Which Watch?? LV tambour lovely cup vs Cartier Ballon Bleu

have you made up your mind?
ive been eyeing the ballon bleu myself for quite a while. Im definitely loving the rose gold but i dont think ill be able to afford it. On a more serious note, the two-tone is just as beautiful. Though i have noted people have said the cartier might not be as fun, i beg to differ. i have a cartier chronograph tank in SS and that watch, despite being a sport watch IS VERY REFINED and has a daring side as well. Ive chosen it to be my daily baby and can easily make shorts and a tee look stunning the same as moccasins and a suit. DONT TAKE MY WORD FOR IT. BUY IT. :yahoo:

and dont get a louis vuitton watch. i dont really think its worth it. you want sport? get yourself a locman, technomarine, michele watch, philip stein, or **** chopard happy sport (the best out of all)**** but not a louis. FOR THAT JUST BUY YOURSELF A BAG.. My two cents.:flowers:

I just bought the ballon blue Cartier in Gold with Diamonds. I love it. And I was torn between the rolex. LV is more of a fun watch. Love the service at Cartier too. Don't much about LV.

Last edited: