which wallet?

1. okay, i bought the prada this past weekend, but have just fell in love w/the LV amarante PTI. which one shall i buy/keep??

Prada wallet - in black, w/gold hardware

[​IMG]

LV amarante PTI wallet
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. I really like the LV!

3. The LV!!

4. Lv

5. Lv!

6. LV, hands down!

7. Omg, I can't believe I'm about to say this, but I like the LV better!

Hell must have frozen over, because 99.9% of the time I prefer Prada to LV. The LV looks delicious; the Prada is very bland looking by comparison.

8. That particular color of vernis leather on the LV shows fingerprints like crazy. So that should be considered before you buy -- think about if that would bother you.

9. I am a Prada fan. But between the two, I like the LV wallet better.

10. Neither one is really my style, but if I had to pick, I'd take the LV. Love that color!

11. LV, looks like it can fit more! Also will be more durable in the long run.

12. I liked the LV but after what Jane mentioned the finger prints....that would drive me nuts!

I don't know about you but I am having a hard time finding the perfect wallet!

13. :yes::yes::yes:My thoughts exactly...

14. I love love love the LV!!!!

15. i had previously owned a vernis PTI, the lightest pink (bubblegum, cotton candy? don't remember the name), but due to everyday usage, the side wax will crack. and LV will not fix it. needless to say, i am pretty disappointed, but your color looks fab. i'm fearful that my monogram canvas' side will crack now too. if so, this will be my last LV wallet.