Which wallet to go with a Monogram, Damier and Black MC canvas?

1. I have a mono French Purse and I love this wallet! But don't think it's going to match very well with a Damier and a black multicolore canvas.

Any suggestions on getting ONE wallet to go with all 3 canvases? :p

I have a white multicolore coin purse on the way and can easily use that as a wallet (I used a mono one before getting the FP). Think that would go with all 3? Or get something else?

Am SO tempted by the Vernis line but worried the patent leather will scratch or dirty easily? Which color would be a good all-around color?

Thanks! Ya'll always have such good suggestions!
  2. i have the mono french purse and i use it with my damier bag- i actually really like them together. (i didn't think i would, as i am usually a 'matchy' person, but i think the browns compliment one another.) i don't have any of the mc, so i'm not sure about that. :smile:
  3. If you want something to match all your bags damier, mono, black and white mc,denim,

I'd go with red vernis pti or french wallet, Red epi wallet
  4. Red epi! :love:
  5. yes, get either a red or black Epi wallet :yes:
  6. I say Red Epi too! If you don't like red you could do blue or mandarin but they might be hard to find.
  7. Thanks all! Hmmm.... I rarely look at the Epi stuff. I like the "LV" monogram imprinted on it, too.

Never occured to me to keep the mono FP! I guess I just didn't think I'd like the mono/Damier together.

I'm constantly in the stores and pulling out my wallet, so I want it to look good with everything!

Off to check out Epi stuff... :wlae:
  8. agree
  9. I have the epi madarin french wallet and it goes with all the above mentioned. Orange and brown look great together.
  10. I can relate to that! :yes:

Red or blue epi are both good choices.
  11. I think the red epi wallet would go great with all the 3 too
  12. I really think all three look cute together! I prefer a wallet with some pattern, so I think the black MC would be cute in any of those bags.
  13. Something in the epi line.
  14. def. an epi, the red would work forsure. or the reg classic mono.
  15. I have a Mono French Purse and I use it in everything - Damier, Denim, etc.