Which wallet should I buy?

Thanks for the ideas everyone!

I don't think I will buy the Koala. I'm worried that the hard ware would scratch too soon and because it's my first LV wallet, I want to buy a very classic one.

I'm still doubting between the Alexandra and the Pochette wallet. The Alexandra is the perfect size for me and it offers a lot of space, but I'm worried that it would look too bulky. The Pochette wallet seems very easy to use, only the size is a bit of a problem, but I think I'll just have to get over the fact that it'll stuff my multicolere pochette.

I love the new Alexandra wallet. It's just so functional and perfect for whatever sized bag you have.....good luck deciding !!!!!!!

I have the Koala and I really love it. I have had it for almost a year now and it still looks perfect. I keep it in the original dust cover when in my purse so the buckle does not get scratched up. I wish the Mono Koala had the same clasp as the other Koala wallets. I like the look of the smaller clasp better. I love the fact that it holds so many credit cards and it has an ID window. I hate pulling my ID out every time I am asked for it.

what about the pochette or zippy wallet? i own the zippy and love it! really keeps me organized. next up would be the pochette; 10 cc slots, coin compartment, and two/three billfolds.

I know about everyone loves the zippy wallet, but it just doesn't "work" for me. I can't explain why :smile: It looks amazingly organized and practical, but for some reason, I just don't think it's the right wallet for me. Does that sound crazy?

I have the same thing with the Papillon handbag. Everyone loves it and I like it on other people, but I just don't see myself wearing it.