Which wallet for my azur speedy?

1. Hi everyone I am new to the forum! I love LV just like everyone else!:yes:
    I finally got the call that my azur speedy 25 is in, Saks is shipping it out today!:yahoo: Now I am trying to figure what to get as a wallet, I do not want to spend a ton on a wallet since I am saving to get a vernis bag. I was thinking maybe an agenda and put inserts inside or a ludlow? I want something with color so no mono or damier. Any ideas? Thanks!!
  2. What about a red epi ?
  3. Ya a red epi would be nice.
  4. If you are getting a vernis bag, why not something in the vernis range? I love the Pomme! It would really stand out in the Azur too.
  5. ^^^ I agree with the suggestions so far, unless you want to match. I like my wallet to stand out against the lining when I open my bag.
  6. Pomme would look gorgeous with it.
  7. I carry an Azur pochette and I use a red epi ludlow. Looks great together.
  8. pomme, framboise, or red epi ludlow. indigo looks great too if you can get your hands on it. Not sure if ludlow was made in idigo tho.
  9. Pomme or Indigo Vernis :biggrin:
  10. Indigo if you can still get it !
  11. pomme agenda or wallet (but the wallets are expensive)
  12. Vernis is a great idea! I would love to have indigo but I do not know if that is possible. Should I get an agenda or a ludlow? many thanks for all of your help! You ladies are wonderful!
  13. If you really want to use it as a wallet, then honestly the agenda is not the best for that. I tried it for my groom agenda and bought the filofax change and credit card inserts, but I have given up using it as my wallet because it is not that easy to get in and out of. I love using it as an agenda though. So I would say go for the Ludlow if it will be your primary wallet.
  14. A Pomme ludlow would make a beautiful contrast.