Which wallet do you prefer?

Which wallet do you prefer?

1. Koala

2. French

3. Zippy

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Do you like Koala, French or Zippy? I think these are the most popular wallet style here....want to see which one gets more votes! :idea:
  2. My fave is not listed: Pochette!
  3. Funny -- these were my wallet choices too. I ended up with the Mono Zippy and couldn't be any happier with my decision. It keeps everything in place, nicely organized and plus you can use it as a clutch. If you have a slim cell phone, it can fit right in.
  4. Hmm Gotta say the Zippy,
    It's abit big , But i really love it!
  5. out of those three I would go with french. But my all time favorite is the PTI.
  6. I like the french, but also the PTI as it is a nice size with easy credit card access.
    I hope my next wallet will be the mono Eugenie.:nuts:
  7. I was considering the zippy but bought the pochette last week and LOVE it.
  8. i LOVE my MC zippy! it is the most functional wallet i've owned. i know it's a bit large but it doesn't matter. it's a GREAT wallet and i love that i can use it as a clutch too. i have all sorts of odds and ends in mine, pens, claritin, coupons, even 4 x 6 photos. they all live in my zippy lol.

for smaller bags, a koala is great. i'd be scared to scratch up the lock though =\
  9. koala!
  10. I voted for French! I own 3 of them (in Perle, Framboise & Marshmallow) and :heart: them!:yes:
  11. Koala... I love that it has an ID window and it has so many credit card slots and it is pretty compact in size.
  12. koala is lovely
  13. ZIPPY vote here! :tup:
  14. Vote for French here, I love that it is compact, yet has room for 8 credit cards.
  15. I love the zipped compact (not listed) and the french.