Which umbrella should I get??

CoachGirl84

Sep 13, 2007
I cant decide between these two umbrella ughhhh lol I love pink but the tattersall pattern is so cute!!

60204_SVIY_d2.jpg

60265_SVMC_d2.jpg

I have the second one in different optic colors and I love it, but sometimes I don't find myself using it as much because it just *screams* Coach.

I do like the first one though, and the bamboo handle is cute!

lol I live in Arizona so it really hardly rains here ha ha so when it does rain wohoo I am thinking pink because it might brighten up my day?? I don't like when it rains its depressing :sad: but I love the tattersall lol decisions decisions

Oh dear! I love the tattersall umbrella, but I prefer the knob handle on the optic umbrella. lol :nuts:

I'll vote for the tattersall. It looks so nice, and goes with everything you wear. Plus it doesn't "scream" Coach, like the other tPFers have said.

I think the tattersall is less "blatantly" coach - more subdued, so my style. I can see the pink scarf print getting a little old. What bags do you carry?

sidenote - there was a super cute teal & cyan one at the outlet last weekend :biggrin:

well its official I ordered the tattersall umbrella I will try to take a picture of it when I get it.. and i am watching some boots with the tattersall pattern on them to go with my new umbrella mmm cute!!!