which tote IS the perfect tote?

1. I'm feeling like I am in a rut with my LV bags. Right now all I have is the mono pochette, a papillon, and the white Multicolor Alma. I love them but lately I feel bored when I look at them.

These were my first bags and I don't know how to let them go. I'm sure I can find someone to sell them to but I don't want my babies in someone else's care :sad:

But when I do decide to let go I know I want to buy a tote. A great tote that will get me through everyday and will be sweet on the eyes :smile:

Sound like any LV tote you know of?
  2. Batignolles Horzontal perhaps???
  3. Exactly what I was going to suggest!
  4. third on the horizontal! i love mine.

my friend just got a cabas piano and she loves that one.
  5. I don't have any LV totes, but don't sell your current bags, I'm sure you will love them again when you haven't used them for awhile.:flowers:
    Lots of ladies here seem to love the batingnolles Horizontal so maybe you could try that one or what about a lockit?
  6. Me too for the BH--or maybe the Babylone if you need a really large tote!
  7. I'd say Cabas Mezzo if it didn't have that vachetta bottom :cursing:
  8. BV or BH! Also if you like Damier and want to expand that way...the Saleya line is great!
  9. Popincourt haut, although it might be the on the smaller size of totedom - it's definitely my favourite though !
  10. poppincourt haut for me too...i always use mine :smile:
  11. I love my Batignolles Horizontal, it is the perfect tote!
  12. I don't really have any totes by LV or any other designer but Lockit Horizontal works GREAT for me to lug my papers, etc. around.
  13. Maybe the BH or BV?
  14. Saleya!
  15. I think the Batignolles Vertical/Horizontal, Popincourt Haut, Cabas, Saleya PM, Epi Passay, or the Aurelia MM are very stylish. They won't make you feel like you're carrying luggage!