Which Top Coat do you use?

1. Thanks to Aqua, I now use Sally Hansen Insta-Dri which is super quick dry, just like Seche Vite but big 3 Free and costs like half the price of Seche and Poshe!

2. Seche Vite

3. After reading this thread I had to try Seche vite... I am so glad that I did! It is the best

4. I use Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Anti Chip Top Coat. It works really well for me. I love it. DRIES SO FAST!!!

5. Sally Hansen Ultimate Shield

6. I use the Sally Hansen brand, it costs next to nothing, and I find it works better then any other nail polish to coat

7. Ok, recently I've decided to re-try my top coats I had problems with before.

I've been using Out the Door (or Northern Lights silver which includes OTD in the ingredients) and I've found with 2 coats and letting the polish dry really well I can avoid ALL chipping and just have normal tip wear to last me 5 days!!! Normally I'd chip within 24-48 hrs.

8. I use Orly In a Snap top coat and Ulta Silk Wrap base coat. I get excellent wear from this combo. I typically get AT LEAST six days out my mani. I once wore Zoya Trixie for 11 days.

9. Wet n Wild MEGA Kwik Ultra Zippy No-Wait, Dri Now, Really Fast, Accelerated Drying Formula with real Camembert - I'm not sure of the exact title, but it costs $1.19 at the CVS, makes them dry enough to go take a shower in just a few minutes, and keeps even nails attached to MY hands from chipping for about a week (though usually I will have changed my nail color preference several times before the week is up)

10. Opi top coat

11. Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat

12. Thanks Shimma, I'll have to get one and try it.

13. sounds great shimma! definitely on my 'to buy' list when i visit the USA

14. Zoya Armour

15. do you like it? i never really had good results with it....or the colour lock system at ALL. it just hates my nails :sad: