which to let go...

1. I need help on which purses to let go... Im cleaning out my closet and need to let go of some purses, however, i love all of them. pls help me decide... Im a shhoulder bag type of person ...

Mono Bucket ,
    musette (short strap),
    framboise PT wallet (brandnew) , i think i want a pomme
    Groom PT wallet (red)
    mandarin epi soufflot
    mandarin epi bucket

2. I think you should either let the Mono Bucket or the Musette go. But since you're narrowing it down to just one, I say let the Musette go.

3. mmm...I think too!!! :yes:you should either let the Mono Bucket or the Musette go. But since you're narrowing it down to just one, I say let the Musette go.
    :upsidedown:

4. Definitely Musette, not hating it...just think it's the least practical of your current collection:tup:

5. Dislike the Musette.. so that's my choice. I LOVE Mandarin though... so I would keep both those pieces.. or at least one!
    Little request... can I see a pic of your Mandarin... :drool:

6. I'd pick either the bucket or musette.

7. I'd probably eliminate either your Mono Bucket or your Musette...but since you don't seem to be in love with your Framboise PT (sounds like it's almost second best in comparison to Pomme)...then maybe you should pass that up first...and see where you go from there?

8. bucket or musette

9. I agree...Musette.

10. Musette. And the wallet, if you want one in pomme.

11. Mono bucket and/or Musette

12. One mandarin piece, one mono piece, and one wallet.

13. Either the mono bucket or the mandarin epi bucket. I never really liked the bucket bags..

14. mandarin epi bucket & Musette

15. I vote musette.