Which Tiffany's to get?

Which necklace?

1. Return to Tiffany's Heart Tag Necklace

2. Return to Tiffany's Heart LOCK Necklace

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I'm considering getting my second Tiffany's necklace - I already have the oval tag Return To Tiffany's necklace that I LOVE but I want something a bit more 'delicate'.

Please help me decide between these two: [click pic to enlarge]

$100 [very good price!]

$175 [only $75 more, and it's a lock that can be removed]

I like the idea that the second one's pendant can be removed so I can attach it to a different chain... however, the first one's price is more appealing as I'll most likely be paying for all, if not - most, of it by myself.
    Opinions appreciated! Thanks! :tup:
  2. I would choose number 2. My son got the first one for this girlfriend this year. While it is cute, it's pretty thin. I think you get more for your $$$ with choice number 2. Plus, I think those locks are so cute! You can also put it on a charm bracelet.
  3. definitely #2. number one looked thinner and smaller in store than it does in the photo (which makes the silver look heavier) the 2nd is better.
  4. Definitely #2. I have the regular Tiffany lock in 18k and I always get compliments on it.
    My son's girlfriend has #1. It is very cute, but not a substantial look. I believe the pendant can come off of the chain.
  5. Yeah, I also think that #1, while very cute and a great price, is too thin and delicate. The first one stands out more, and I LOVE the lock idea.
  6. i have number 2...yeah it's versitile but i think number 1 is a little more delicate than number 2. number 2 is hot but i'd go for number one...considering the fact that i have number 2.
    you can't go wrong with both. number 1 is a good price!
  7. nothing about the price...i just think th efirst ones cuter!!! if u want a lock go with the original lock...i have that and i LOVE it!
  8. I have the second one, it was a b-day gift from my boyfriend. It's really nice and IMO a lot better. The other one is just too thin for me. I get compliments on this necklace all the time, I'd say go for it! ;)
  9. I have the lock necklace and I love it!
  10. I like the lock necklace better
  11. Number 2, or course!! For $75 more? Worth the statement!!
  12. Number 2! :smile:
  13. definitely heart LOCK :smile:
  14. Heart lock hands down.
  15. I voted for the heart lock :tup: