Which subforums do you frequent most and least?

Chanel Is My Favorite With Hermes Right Behind. I Also Like General Discussion & The General Handbag Section. I Really Like The New Additions: The Jewel Box, The Glass Slipper...I'm Starting To Really Like Gucci (Though I Have Always Loved Gucci Bags!).......Whereas LV: I Loved...It's Not The Same.......I Walked Right By Louis Vuitton Today ~ With No Desire To Go In. :sad:

General, LV, Balenciaga, Steals/Deals the most.

I never venture into Birkin (PHH would kill me if I developed that habit!) and very rarely into Gucci, Chanel, or Chloe.

Edit: I meant Hermes not Birkin lol

IntlSet said:
For me, it's General Discussion and the Chanel subforum! I never go into Chloe, Fendi or Balenciaga.

You?

me too!:yes:
But usually when I log on I click "New Posts" on one of the top 'bars' so I don't miss anything!

frequently: general discussion, the new makeup one (yay!), LV, celeb, jewelry box.

will check if there's no new posts in any of the above: chanel, hermes, handbags and purses, fitness, bag showcase.

almost never click on: the rest of the handbag sub forums, shoes, authenticate this, deals and steals. i don't want to shop more than i already do. :smile:

(hehe. i opened a new browser with the main tPF index page to check what all the forums were. how lame am i?)