Which stylist blue it ?

1. [​IMG]Cate Blanchett and Kate Winslet had a good giggle when both arrived in similar coloured outfits at this years Palm Springs International Film Festival. The pair looked stunning as they posed in their electric blue outfits. Although I'm not to sure about the PVC sections on Blanchetts dress. Looks a little like it’s been designed for an 80's Star Trek ball? Or perhaps with age I'm no longer in the loop of what’s cool.

What do you think ?

2. I'm not crazy about it.
  3. I don't like either dress.
  4. I love that color blue. Kate Winslet's dress is pretty, but kind of boring. I really like the Balenciaga dress Cate Blanchett is wearing, but I don't like how she wore it.
  5. I'm honestly too distracted by Kate Winslet's dye job and unflattering hairstyle. She's such a beautiful woman and it took all the color from her.

Her simple dress could have used a little more, maybe just accesories.
  6. I like Kate Winslet'd dress, but her hair color is too much! Cate, on the other hand, she is really pretty, but the dress is not!
  7. Someone like Eva Longoria IMO would look a lot better in that dress than Ms. Cate-strange, here are two striking females and two striking dresses and nothing and no one looks good!
  8. I like Cate's dress but they are way too pale to wear that color, maybe it's not the skin that's too pale but the hair....
  9. I don´t like that coloured blue. Those two would looks stunning in garbage bags imo.
  10. I really don't care for either one of them!!!
  11. ^Hi mom. I think Cate's dress is interesting at least. Kate's is so boring. LOVE her though.