Which styles should I keep?

1. I'm trying to whittle down my collection. But its really hard to get rid of them! Which styles should I keep?

Foresta: Stellina or Gioco
    Trasporto: Stellina or Ciao
    Lamore: Stellina or Bambinone
    Inferno: Bella or Ciao Ciao

2. lol if youre thinking of selling your stellina foresta.. sell it to me :graucho:

haha :p

anyway, if i were to *pick*

foresta; gioco
    transporto; stellina
    L'amore: stellina
    inferno: ciao ciao

3. personally, i'd be interested in the foresta stellina, too...:whistle:

but to answer the question at hand...if i had to choose, i'd keep:

Foresta gioco
    Trasporto stellina
    L'Amore stellina (even though i think it looks better on the bambinone, the stellina suits my needs better)
    Inferno ciao ciao

4. I would keep the Foresta Gioco

5. Foresta: Gioco (because I think Lamore looks better on a Stellina and you shouldn't have 2)
    Trasporto: Stellina, Ciaos are too small
    Lamore: Stellina
    Inferno: Ciao Ciao, you get all the print!

6. maybe all of these girls are secretly telling you to keep hte gioco so they can buy the stellina... in which case i'd say keep that one and sell the gioco! (lol b/c i would choose to keep the gioco. i love giocos.)

7. as a matter of fact, i'm not a big fan of stellinas so, what i would choose if i were you:
    foresta gioco
    trasporto ciao
    l'amore bambinone
    inferno bella (well... the ciao ciao probably would be a better display of the print, especially since it's harder to find for decent prices now, but i love bellas)

8. I'd choooseeeee...
    Foresta: Gioco
    Trasporto: Ciao
    Lamore: Bambinone
    Inferno: Ciao Ciao
    :biggrin:

9. Foresta: Gioco

i'm not a fan of the stellina style either...

10. foresta: gioco
    trasporto: ciao
    l'amore: bambione
    inferno: ciao ciao

i chose ciao for trasporto only b/c it's a 'toss your essentials and go' kind of bag--all the rest of my choices are more roomy. on stellinas i think trasporto looks good cuz you don't get cut off scenes so either would be good.

11. maybe it would be an idea if you posted pictures of the bags you're undecided with. then we can perve at the print placement...cos that's what it's all about! =D hehe

12. Depends on which have the placement you like better & which styles you prefer. :shrugs:

13. Foresta: Stellina

But I think print placements more important than styles.:heart:

14. here's what i would keep...but if you were to ever get rid of the foresta gioco...well i love gioco's

Foresta: Gioco
    Trasporto: Stellina

15. Foresta: Stellina
    Trasporto: Stellina
    Inferno: Bella

I think those prints, including Inferno, are the best on Stellina!!! If you want to let some of those go, send them my way though. :smile: hehe