Which styles of the new Denim Stripe have the...

1. legacy lining?

I think this might be my next bag. I love the striped lining. Does the shoulder tote have it? And why isn't that one on Coach.com?

Then this shoulder tote from eBay:

BUT that one doesn't have the legacy lining!

Is it only the tote that has the striped lining?

And has anyone had any problems with these denim bags? Rub off etc?

The dimensions don't seem very big.. Can you fit lots of things in it and how well does it fit on your shoulder?

I really like the shoulder tote style.

Are all the styles at the store or are some only dept. store styles?

2. From what I've seen in the stores, the shoulder totes have the legacy lining but they didn't use it in the denim shoulder tote, the satchel or the demis. They did use it in the large cosmetic cases, though..

They're really pretty bags, and the large ones hold A LOT of stuff. Here's a pic to show you what its like. I know some other tpf ladies have the smaller tote, which still holds quite a bit...

Hope this helps!
    tote_in (Large).JPG tote_front (Large).JPG
  3. I've had mine for just over a week... I love it! Haven't had any issues with transfer... I usually go for the Shoulder Totes but I too loved the legacy stripe lining.. I went to the store to make sure all my stuff fit in it before I spent the $ & was pleased with the size. It fit my a cosmetic bag, my Soho Card Case, Soho Mini Wallet, Sunglass Case & Wristlet with no problem.
  4. i love that first bag. i think i am going to buy it at the PCE. i've heard it has the legacy stripe lining. beautiful!
  5. The one I tried on and purchased (can't pick it up until Friday) has the legacy stripe. It is the wider one, but not the diaper bag.
  6. T-mama...your bag is growing on me...:nuts:
    What's the style #?
  7. Hi! It's 11099, and the dimensions are 15 1/8 (L) x 10 1/2 (H) x 3 1/4 (W).

It's a bigger bag but its super light and fits all kinds of stuff. It also has a large zip inside pocket, which I use to keep my wallet inside...:yes:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Sans-Serif][/FONT]
  8. This one right? I think this might be my next bag. It's just the right price. I like the denim too but IDK. They both look kinda long for me but I might have to go to the store and try it on before buying. Is it still in stores?

I am in love with the lining. I wish it had a top closure of some kind. :sad:
  9. Thanks T-mama!
    It's gorgeous!
    It looks like it holds A LOT!
  10. I bought the denim tote and it does have the legacy lining. Give me a couple of minutes and I'll post a pic of my (junky) handbag.
  11. Here ya go. Again please ignore the junky-ness of the purse. :nogood:
    denimtote1.JPG denimtote2.JPG Picture 003.jpg
  12. I hear the denim stripe accessories also have the legacy stripe lining?
  13. ^^ I heard the same. Someone posted a pic of a new denim stripe mini skinny with legacy lining....TDF!!! It was so cute!
  14. Those are so pretty with the legacy lining!
  15. Thanks so much. I'm debating over the smaller one vs. the larger one like TejasMama has.

Can you fit the smaller one nicely on the shoulder? Or do you have to carry it in hand?

I like the lining because it is bright and I won't be digging in a black hole. LOL. I hate that it doesn't have any top zip or anything!

Thanks for the pics!