Which stores? Seeking WhiteMatteSHW226, BlkMatteGHW226, BlkMatteSHW227/228!

1. I'm looking for these Reissues:

:heart:Matte white silver hardware 226,
    :heart:Matte black gold hardware 226,
    :heart:Matte black silver hardware 227/228.

Anyone know which stores are getting these in? :confused1: If you do, please PM me! :jammin:

Thank you!!! :flowers:

2. No longer looking for the matte black silver 227/228 (changed my mind)

But I am now also looking for:
    :heart:Light/Bright Silver 224!

Still looking for:
    :heart:Matte (Nonmetallic) Black Gold HW 226/225 (like the anniversary black)
    :heart:Matte White 225
    Anyone know which stores are getting these in? :confused1: If you do, please PM me! :jammin:

3. Why don't you call a Saks or Neiman's or Chanel Boutique? That would be the quickest way to find out what store is receiving what purse....

4. I have! I called a few and asked them to search and keep me in mind, but I'm not going to make a list of dozens of stores to call. I found my first Chanel through wonderful tips from fellow tPFers (THANKS AGAIN!). :smile:

5. It's wonderful when fellow tpf'ers help out, but they aren't SA's and don't know current stock, at different stores, any more than you do.

If you find the "right" SA, the will find the "exact" bag you want. Try Jason at the Bellagio or Lisa Hamlin at NM or Lisa Beck at Saks.

Jason (boutique) - (702) 765-5505
    Lisa H (NM) - (248) 635-8442
    Lisa B (Saks) - 813-371-5100

6. Well, if anyone spots a bag or gets any info I'd appreciate it! :p

7. Try calling the Chanel 800 number at 800-550-0005 and the rep. can do a search to find current inventory or future shipment to various boutiques.