Which SIZES for which OCCASIONS?

1. Okay, ladies, please tell me WHEN you use the sizes you have? Like is the First only used for going out b/c of its size? Or the Work for well... work? TIA!:flowers:

2. I use my day everyday :p .

I use my teal first for going out to dinner and out at night.

I am hoping to use my new part-time (as soon as it gets here) for everyday too.

However, I really can't stand changing bags around all the time, so I take my day out to dinner and empty her a bit so she is nice and slouchy.

3. i use my city for everyday sometimes college and out at night as long as it goes with what i'm wearing :smile:

and i'm waiting for my work so i can use it for college and gym.

4. I usually use the Work for work, the City for going out, and the Day on the weekends.

5. I use the work for work and university and the city for work and as an everyday bag as well. My first I really just use for shopping days and nights out because she's too small for me. The purse I use like the city.

6. No rules for my Day / City / First / Work bags !!!
    Just depends on the mood !!!
    Sometimes I'm carrying an almost empty Work (hoping to to fill it during the day...), sometimes I need to carry one of my (full) First...

7. I only have one, but I use my City for work!

8. Yeah...no rules for what B-bag to carry when. It all depends on how much stuff you need to carry that day. :yes:

9. No rules for me except black tie. Then the Chanel comes out.

10. I use my First for everyday to nights out and I use my Day only for traveling.

11. I use the First for running quick errands and shopping trips; twiggy for longer days where I need more with me :yes:

12. I use my Day for work because it holds the most. I alternate between my City and Twiggy for weekends. I use my first mostly for going out.

13. CITY or TWIGGY - everyday for work :wlae:

FIRST - after work bag and weekend bag :love:

14. I use my WORK everyday for school!!! My HOBO and CITY are sitting neglected in the closet.........:sweatdrop:

15. My First - for everything!