Which size speedy is right? 25 30 35?

I have a 35 and I'm 21 and 5'3. I love the larger size, but like others have said it really depends on what size you are comfortable carrying and is flattering for you.
I find that this size is great for uni, when I don't need to take my laptop.

for me, it depends on what i'm going to use it for, that day. i have two 25s (mono and cerises) and a 30 (white MC). i barely use the 30, only because it's MC and i kinda lost interest in it. i do still use it when i want to carry more things than usual, like an umbrella and a water bottle for my puppy, but usually i use one of my 25s and those extra items fit in fine (and i carry a lot in there!). i wouldn't, however, mind getting a mono 35 just to have...

I would probaby go 30, but the 35 is nice too. I do have a strap for one of my epi spedies, and I am the rare person who LOVES the strap. I roll it up in my speedy when I am out alone, but if I am shopping or with my two year old, I put on the strap. It hangs perfectly on shoulder and when I grab the handles, it loops nicely underneath the bag. I am going to get a strap for my other speedy too.

this has really helped me too, because i ordered my first LV bag yesterday and it should be here thursday. I ordered the 30 and i was wondering if it would be right for me, but it seems like it is the best choice! Thanks ... I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THURSDAY! My first one .. yay!

Hi Nickky, you will find a ton of great advice here but from what I've read you will do great with a Speedy 30. The 25 does hold much more than it seems but you can't go wrong with the 30. I have a mono Speedy 25 and just put a thin catalogue in the bottom to prevent sagging and it works great.

I'm 5'7'' and want to get a speedy 25. Would that be too small for me? Could a 5'7'' person or persons post pics with your speedy 25? I have a speedy 30 and i have no complaints its just that I dont use that much stuff and my 30 is basically empty. I think the size of the 25 would be better for the amount of stuff i carry but I am concerned it just might look to small on me and my frame. I saw a shorter girl carry a 25 and it looked cute, but I am afraid it will look tiny on me like i should have sprung for the next size up:hrmm: