Which should I keep?

aarti, I went to Bloomies yesterday and they didn't have any coin purses. They have the credit card holder but it's a different one. They have the soft calf one with the pushlock.

You know what, I ended up going to the MJ store and got the soft calf coin purse in putty!! Look what you've done to me! :nuts:

They don't have the red zip clutch anymore :sad:. I didn't ask if they have the zip clutch in amethyst, since you kinda mentioned you might want one in purple. Any luck on your zip clutch search?
Aww they didn't? I'm sorry! They must have sold out after the private sale, with the coupons. but thats great that you found it in putty at the actual boutique!!! Would love to see picts!!!!:graucho: Maybe I should get the whiskey then? I'm heading there tomorrow to check it out most likely/hopefully.

Ladies thanks for all of your help and compliments!! It came to me standing in front of the mirror and then just swinging it into position to see what caught my eye, and while the soft calf on the left would have been more functional, and be able to dangle my keys out the way I wanted it, I decided to go for the quilted, because it really caught my eye and I loved how it was classy enough to use on its own..which I did when I was at a meeting in Penn. SO COLD THERE! Have a new appreciation for Jersey LOL. And I got lots of compliments :smile:. So even though its stiff, can't hold alot, and can hold my house key and thats basically it if I wanted to carry my CC and cards, I decided to keep the coach coinpurse for the rest of my keys. LOL who said fashion was convienent?