Which should I keep?

Thanks swanky!
I just want to add that the left one has the keychain that sticks out for your keys to dangle out vs. the right where the keychain wont reach outside so you'll have to keep it inside.

And the left can just carry a phone, but the right is too stiff to carry it, but the second has the quilting pattern.

Godd point!! I have the one on the left..I love it! The one on the right is very lovely though!!

Hot dang I am a sucker for the soft calf. I have 2 and adore them! I need to get one with the new gold hardward. The quilted is growing on me though. Tough choice, but I vote quilted since you dont' see too many of them. Can't wait to see what other MJ items you come home with!!

Difficult choice...I think if you had the option of keeping both, you should! ;) They are both very unique, despite serving similar functions. If I had to choose, I think I would pick the quilted one - the detailing is marvelous!

aarti, I went to Bloomies yesterday and they didn't have any coin purses. They have the credit card holder but it's a different one. They have the soft calf one with the pushlock.

You know what, I ended up going to the MJ store and got the soft calf coin purse in putty!! Look what you've done to me! :nuts:

They don't have the red zip clutch anymore :sad:. I didn't ask if they have the zip clutch in amethyst, since you kinda mentioned you might want one in purple. Any luck on your zip clutch search?