Which should I keep? See Model pics - City vs First

Which style is a KEEPER? GH City or RH First

• Vert Gazon GH City

• Vert Gazon RH First

Results are only viewable after voting.
Since I have both for now, I thought I take some pics comparing the city and the first side-by-side. The color is slightly different even though they are both Vert Gazon.

Here's a side by side pic of the GH City and First (stuffed inside) with their shoulder strap and notice the tassels on the First so you can see how long they are:

cityvsfirst-3.jpg

Here's a closer look:

cityvsfirst-4.jpg

Here's another close-up shot without any stuffing inside:

cityvsfirst-1.jpg

Finally, here's a pic comparing the depth size:

cityvsfirst-2.jpg

I'll post these pics somewhere in the reference section as well for those who wants to know the comparison between the City and First.;)

Both look fabulous on you and I initially liked the First on you better, but the GH really goes with the bling on your jewelry (and even your avatar has a huge piece of bling on his head). I voted for the City :smile:

wait. just saw the pics of the bags side by side. I don't know if it's just me, but the leather of the First looks better :smile: My opinion at least, don't know how it is in real life.

Also, the First can hold a LOT more than the 2 inches in depth. It holds more than it looks!

cityvsfirst-1.jpg

You matched up your clothing styles w/the bag styles so well, that I think the GH bag looked best with the 1st outfit, and the First looked best w/the second outfit - so it's hard to decide.

How do you dress more often? If you dress like the pic w/the First more often, then I would keep the First.

I think the leather looks MUCH NICER on the First.