Which should I keep? See Model pics - City vs First

?

Which style is a KEEPER? GH City or RH First

1. Vert Gazon GH City

2. Vert Gazon RH First

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Here's the follow up from my last week's post - http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga/vert-gazon-first-take-a-look-model-pics-118512.html#post2394664. I first ordered the FIRST, but then I thought that it may be too small, so now I just received my GH City. Here are some pics of me modeling the GH City and the First. Please help me decide which one I should keep and which one I should return. If you notice, they are both in Vert Gazon color because this color is TDF, so I would keep only one of them. Please place your VOTE :yes: even if you don't make a comment, but I would greatly appreciate everyone's comments, nice or not. Thanks!:cutesy:

Here's me with the City:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Here's me with the First from my previous post last week:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. I think the GH City looks AWESOME on you and I don't even like GH so that says something! Good Luck with your pick!

3. I vote for first. It's so pretty. Even I want one.

4. Ooo, I can see why you're having a tough time deciding. Both are beeeautiful but I think the GH is truly stunning. Besides, if you're already concerned about the size of the First....

I need to figure out how to vote and post a reply at the same time. Hope this doesn't end up as a double post.

5. city all the way

6. You look great with both bags, but the city with GH really looks magnificant!!

7. WOW they both look great on you. I can't decide which I like better. The City with GH is heavy but it looks great. If you want a dressier bag, keep the City. If not, keep the First or keep the one with the best color and leather. :idea:

8. I vote giant. As everyone has already said above - it looks GREAT on you!

9. The City.....it just seems more YOU-ish! KWIM? Tres glam! And IMO, I think the GH looks just as great with jeans as it does with fishnets and a pencil skirt! The First is beautiful too, but may not be quite as practical since you can't put too many things inside.

10. They both look great on you but I vote for the City.

11. ^^ keep the city & give the first to me (lol!!!) :roflmfao::wlae::heart:

12. I voted for the GH City, funny.... I never warmed up to the GH, they just looks like giant timbles.... but I really like it on this one and you wear it beautifully :yes:. Keep the City!!!

13. City! :yes:

14. CITY :wlae:

15. Giant City gets my vote too!