which shoes for a garden wedding?

?

Which shoes for a garden wedding?

1. yellowbox "idol" jeweled flats

2. j. renee "monica" beaded slides

3. two lips "bella" glitter ballet flats

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I'll be getting married outdoors in a garden, in April. Stiletto heels are out, for safety reasons and because I really don't want to sink in and aerate the lawn with each step! I thought about wearing wedges, but I want to be able to look up to my sweetie at the altar. I may go barefoot, but just in case it's chilly, I want to have shoes to wear. So, I'm left with flats.

My dress is rose-pink with silver accents - you can see it by clicking here - so I will want silver shoes instead of white. Here are the shoes I am considering:

yellowbox idol jeweled flats

j. renee monica beaded slides

two lips bella glitter ballet flats

Thoughts, preferences, additional suggestions?

Thanks!:yes:

2. First off, OMG gorgeous dress! I love how you didn't do the whole "same old, same old" traditional thing. I think the yellowbox flats would be beautiful with it! Good luck with your wedding! And I do hope you post pics of how you look on your special day :smile:

3. I am voting for the glitter ballet flats but then I am a ballet flat kind of girl - just love them.

Your dress is super pretty - I hope you will have a great day.

4. Wow, thank you! My fiance is actually the one who picked out the dress - he's a wonderful fashion consultant. I'd already tried on about a dozen dresses when he suggested this one. I never would have tried it, it didn't look like anything on the hanger, but on a real person with some curves...well...when he saw me in it, his eyes popped out of his head :drool: and I knew it was the one. I have a little glittery tiara to wear with it too...hope I can pull everything off. Thanks for your good wishes!

5. HOT dress!!!
    [​IMG]

i'd like this shoe to go with although i don't think it will shows under this big flowy dress :p

[​IMG]

6. I love your dress! I think any of those shoes would look pretty.

7. Thanks for all the dress compliments! My sweetie says it looks better on me than on the model, because I don't have to contort my body to give the dress some shape. I dunno about that, but at least I will be smiling. Doesn't that model look unhappy?

Seahorseinstripes, I think you're right - whatever shoes I wear will just stick out a little at the toes, when I walk.

8. I love that dress, pretty! I like the glittery shoes best. (3) :smile: You will look gorgeous!

9. BEAUTIFUL DRESS!! Congrats!

10. gorgeous dress! we need a wedding forum!!! vlad!! hehe.
    i vote number 3, good luck with all the rest of your planning!

11. If you really would like to wear stiletto heels - I have a little trick you can use to keep from sinking in - PM me and I'll tell you about it.

12. I would like to wear heels, but I don't want to tower over my sweetie on our wedding day. He's taller than I am, but when I wear heels we're about eye-to-eye.

I'm still going to PM you though, I'd love to know the trick! :yes: