Which Shape Prada Fairy Fairies Bag should I buy? VOTE!

?

What bag/ shape do you like best?

1. Get the larger boxy shape. It's the best!

2. Get the slightly smaller bowler shape with the rounded edges!

3. They are both equally great.

4. I would get another shape...and that shape is... (insert here)

5. Skip this bag. Don't get it at all.

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hey,

So I have not been online for a bit. Are we still crazy for the Prada Fairies bag? Or are we thinking no? I have a chance to get one, and I am not sure if I should, and if I do which shape to buy. I am looking to you all for your sage wisdom! The bowler has a pink leather interior, the boxy one has a red burgundy interior.

Thanks in advance.

Prada 1.jpg Prada 2.jpg Prada 3.jpg Prada 4.jpg
  2. Bowler!! Though, you should consider how many things you carry as well.

3. I've got the boxy one and I :heart: it SO MUCH! It is gorgeous...

4. I got the larger one b/c it was the only size available and I wondered what the difference was. I'm glad I got the larger one -- you can see more of the artwork.

The Fairy Bag is a love it or hate it proposition. If it's something you can see yourself using, definitely go for it.

These are extremely limited so if you let it pass you by and regret it, you won't be able to find it again.

5. That's what tipped my decision to get the bag - I knew I'd regret it if I didn't. Just like I regret missing out on the Chanel P*NY Bronze Flap Bag - still have nightmares now about that....:sweatdrop:

6. I am still crazy for the fairies bag! Do you know what the dimensions are on both bags?

7. According to the Neiman Marcus website, the large bag ($2290) - this is the one that i am wait listed for:sweatdrop:
    • Plum art-print deerskin.
    • Top handles.
    • Zip top.
    • 10 1/5"H x 14 1/5"W x 6"D.
    • Made in Italy.

8. The larger one!

9. I saw them in real life and just totally love the boxy shaped one! Go for it! :tup:

10. I am jealous if you have a pick of both LOL! I would take either one but am leaning towards the bowler...

11. get the smaller one!