Which scarf/pointu/pochette are you wearing today?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MYH, You get lots of extra credit for this beauty! (I don't see this as breaking your ban because you needed another blue scarf. Trust me, this is a necessity, not an impulse buy. ;) Gonna go look at your pic, again. LOVE THIS!

2. I love this!!! What a great idea!! Thanks for sharing. You get the most creative award for raiding hubby's closet! Fabulous!:smile:

3. C&T heaven !

Amazing!

4. My contribution to the Blue/Purple week.

P1060569.JPG P1060559.JPG
  5. Scarves in action:p

P1060429.JPG P1060605.JPG P1060651.jpg
  6. More.

P1050152.JPG P1050146.JPG P1050420.JPG
  7. Continue...:p

P1040772.JPG P1050256.JPG P1060146.JPG
  8. So beautiful!

Now I know what to get DH for his birthday! 😉 Last time I was shopping at H, I got him a belt kit, with the buckle being used by me more often than him!

9. Your collection is gorgeous, darma, but I love the shawl in this one most of all- the one with horseshoe border- may I ask what the design is called? Thanks:smile:

10. thank you sweet ladies. :smile:

I couldn't resist to all this H beauties... I had to find the way

foto.JPG

11. Oh my goodness, what a gorgeous collection of scarves. I can't believe that I don't have a single blue in my collection, this needs to be rectified.

12. This is a beauty, congratulations.

13. There are some beautiful scarves here.

14. This is so cool! You look great, sparklelisab! AndI love the colour of your shirt.
    Happy to have a twin on the other side of the ocean!
    :smile:

15. This is beautiful. I've always discounted the 140s before but they're definitely growing on me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.